Boveda Butler – The Total Humidification System
The Boveda Butler includes:
- 1 – Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
- 1 – Boveda Butler (2″ x 1 1/4″ x 1/2″)
- 1 – User’s Guide (Additional download available, CLICK HERE.)
- Eliminates the need for separate hygrometer and thermometer.
- The Boveda Butler must be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings.
- Uses standard CR2032 coin battery (included)
- The Boveda Butler can store up to 10 days of data when out of Bluetooth range of the app. If the period of no connectivity extends beyond 10 days, the sensor can only download the last 10 days of data to the app when connectivity is re-established.
WHY THE BOVEDA BUTLER IS THE MOST PRECISE HUMIDOR
ONE WORD: CALIBRATION. The Boveda Butler is the only humidor monitor equipped with the Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit. The only way to ensure your humidor readings are truly accurate is with a well-calibrated Boveda Butler.
Chemists and lab professionals determine the accuracy of a hygrometer with a “salt test.” The Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit is the ultimate salt test.
In just 24 hours, you can perfectly calibrate your Boveda Butler’s digital hygrometer.
HOW DOES THE BOVEDA BUTLER WORK?
It resides in your humidor—right on top of your cigars or affixed to your humidor’s lid. The Boveda Butler communicates via Bluetooth® to the free Boveda app on your iOS 10.0+ or Android 5.0+ mobile device. You can now access your humidor’s conditions all the time.
HOW THE BOVEDA BUTLER ENRICHES YOUR CIGAR HOBBY
Keep a watchful eye on your cigars without lifting the lid of your humidor. The Boveda Butler monitors your humidor and its prized contents then sends humidity, temperature and impact alerts directly to your smartphone or tablet.
- Continuously gauge humidity and temperature levels inside your humidor and access those vital readings.
- Receive push notifications if readings are outside of your customized humidity and temperature ranges or if someone dips into your humidor.
- Analyze hourly, daily and monthly humidor readings then use those findings to adjust for seasonal changes or newly introduced cigars.
- Set Auto Reorder to buy new Boveda right from the app.
DOES THE BOVEDA BUTLER MONITOR MULTIPLE HUMIDORS?
Each humidor requires its own Boveda Butler. You can manage 5 Boveda Butler enabled humidors through the app.
WHY THE NAME CHANGE?
Formerly called the Boveda Smart Sensor, the Boveda Butler is still one smart humidor sensor. But it does far more than sense your humidor’s conditions.
Your humidor is constantly battling internal and external forces—anything from a leaky lid and new cigars to an open window or adjacent heat/AC vent. When readings are outside your normal humidor patterns and pre-set parameters, your Boveda Butler will virtually tap you on the shoulder to say, “Pardon me, but your humidor needs your attention. Here’s what you should do.”
Then you can fine-tune your humidor based on expert, accurate data. Cigar damage averted before you even realized there was a problem. Thanks, Jeeves.
Note: The Boveda Butler MUST be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings. Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same humidor, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.