Boveda Humidity 75% Medium 60g
For aficionados who love their hobby but not the work of maintaining fine cigars. 60-gram Boveda provide hassle-free maintenance of full-size humidors or humidor bags. Every Boveda RH is accurate to +/- 1% in an airtight environment which humidors are not. It’s common that the actual RH of your humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you are using, due to humidor quality and ambient dryness.
Unlike distilled water and PG solutions with sponges, gels, crystals, and beads that will impart unwanted flavors on your cigars, Boveda’s reverse osmosis membrane only releases pure water vapor and Boveda will never damage through direct contact.
- Designed for most wooden humidors, up to 25 count
- Boveda’s 75% RH prevents the potential moisture loss of wooden humidors, allowing the humidor to maintain a high 60s RH level
- Automatically adds and absorbs moisture with Boveda’s patented 2-way humidity control
- Prevents cigars from splitting or bloating while enhancing flavor and aroma, not changing it
- 75% is recommended as the first Boveda used in your wooden humidor after seasoning
- Boveda SKU: MB75-60-OWB
- Individual Dimensions: 5.25″ x 3.5″
- Case Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- Shipping Weight: 16.4 lbs
- Packaging: (100) Boveda to a casepack
For more info, check out our Boveda Humidity Pack Guide & FAQ